We are proud to deliver an outstanding client service. We are often seeking high quality team members. We endeavour to attract, retain and develop the best talent.
We understand that our success depends on providing our team such an environment in which they can thrive. We aspire to make working at Vital Signs Accountant very rewarding experience. We offer excellent learning and development opportunities, a culture of equal opportunity in which an individual success depends solely on merit and performance.
Applicant should be part qualified accountant or have relevant degree. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Produce work with a high level of accuracy Professionalism and organization skills Knowledge of XERO, Moneysoft Payroll, Free Agent, Receipt Bank, or other relevant applications. Fluent in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting company financial statements.
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Processes Clients’ payroll every pay period.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Supervises other payroll clerks and employees as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£33,000.00 per year